One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
The goal of the educational program is to train highly qualified researchers in accordance with international requirements.
The main objectives of the educational program of doctoral PhD in computer Science are:
- achievement a high level and quality of independent research professional activity of doctoral students;
- training of scientific and pedagogical personnel of higher qualification for higher and postgraduate education and research,
- ability to contribute their own original research in expanding the boundaries of knowledge in the field of computer science.
Sphere of professional activity: research, project, organizational management and pedagogical work related to the use of information and communication technologies and automated control systems and training.
The objects of professional activity are:
- educational institutions, higher and secondary special educational institutions, universities, research institutes, Academy of education, research centers
Subjects of professional activity:
- research and exploration;
- scientific and pedagogical;
- production and technology;
- organizational management
1) Scientific approaches and innovations in the educational process
2) Intellectual support of educational processes
1) Uniqueness of the trajectory "Scientific approaches and innovations in the educational process»: training of doctoral students with comprehensive knowledge in the organization of the educational process in an innovative environment, namely: the problems of design and implementation of competence-oriented educational programs in educational institutions, the possibility of using ICT in the educational process.
2) Uniqueness of the trajectory "Intellectual support of educational processes»: within the framework of the program, doctoral students are trained for various professional activities in the field of artificial intelligence in education.
Trajectory "Scientific approaches and innovations in the educational process» know:
- basis of competence approach;
- principles of student-centered learning, interdisciplinary and practice-oriented education.
Be able to:
- to carry out the organization of the educational process with the use of modern technologies, methods and tools that can form the necessary competence of the future specialist;
have the skills:
- use of various forms and methods of teaching students to independence;
- formation of competence;
- self-development and self-education throughout life;
- professional search of necessary information on the Internet, scientific and periodical literature.
Trajectory "Intellectual support of educational processes»
- the main models and tools of knowledge representation;
- syntax and semantics of the main languages of artificial intelligence and the basic techniques of programming on them;
- new methods of solving traditional problems developed in the paradigm of programming in constraints, as well as in the framework of evolutionary and neural network approaches.
Be able to:
- build a model of a given subject area using the studied means of knowledge representation;
- to apply new methods of solving problems in their problem area;
- to make a comparative analysis and justify the choice of the language of artificial intelligence to solve its problem.
Have the skills:
- use of the methods and means studied;
- to apply new methods and approaches to solving educational problems developed in the framework of artificial intelligence
Results of training of the graduate of EP 6D011100-"Informatics" are expressed through the following competences:
have an idea:
1.1. on the main stages of development and paradigm shift in the evolution of science
1.2. on the subject, ideological and methodological specifics of natural (social, humanitarian, economic) Sciences;
1.3. about scientific schools of the corresponding branch of knowledge, their theoretical and practical developments;
1.4. about scientific concepts of world and Kazakhstan science in the relevant field;
1.5. about the mechanism of introduction of scientific developments in practical activity;
1.6. on the norms of interaction in the scientific community;
1.7. about pedagogical and scientific ethics of the scientist-researcher.
know and understand:
2.1. current trends, trends and patterns of development of Russian science in the context of globalization and internationalization
2.2. methodology of scientific knowledge;
2.3. achievements of world and Kazakhstan science in the relevant field;
2.4. (recognize and accept) social responsibility of science and education;
2.5. perfect foreign language for scientific communication and international cooperation;
Be able to:
3.1. organize, plan and implement the research process
3.2. analyze, evaluate and compare different theoretical concepts in the field of research and draw conclusions;
3.3. analyze and process information from various sources;
5.1. in the field of scientific and scientific-pedagogical activity in the conditions of rapid updating and growth of information flows;
5.2. in carrying out theoretical and experimental research;
5.3. in the formulation and solution of theoretical and applied problems in scientific research;
5.4. in carrying out a professional and comprehensive analysis of the problems in the relevant field;
5.5. in matters of interpersonal communication and human resource management;
5.6. in matters of University training;
5.7. expertise of scientific projects and research;
5.8. in ensuring constant professional growth.
Subject competencies (PMK):
have an idea:
1.1. on the development of modern science in General, trends and directions of development of Informatics and computer technologies;
1.2. on scientific schools of Kazakhstan and world science in the field of Informatics; on the norms of interaction in the scientific community;
1.3. about modern directions of the international scientific activity in the field of Informatics, Informatization of education and computer technologies;
1.4. about scientific ethics and professionalism, creative thinking of the researcher;
know and understand:
2.1. to have modern knowledge and ideas about the development trends in the field of Informatics;
2.2. on pedagogical theories, concepts, scientific schools in the field of methods of teaching computer science in high school, primary and secondary school, secondary special school, on the development of the educational environment of the XXI century, on distance learning technologies, on modern technologies of diagnostics of the quality of knowledge.
be able to:
3.1. plan, develop, implement and coordinate the research process;
3.2. critically analyze, evaluate and compare new and complex ideas; work both independently and in a team);
3.3. communicate your knowledge and achievements to colleagues and the scientific community;
3.4. to apply innovative methods and organizational forms of training in Informatics and in the conditions of functioning of the world information network, to use information and communication technologies in the organization of educational process
4.1. experimental scientific activities;
4.2. scientific public speaking;
4.3. scientific writing;
4.4. scientific communication;
4.5. participation in scientific events,
4.6. organization of scientific events;
4.7. conducting a patent search;
4.8. intellectual property rights protection;
4.9. the use of modern approaches to teaching computer science, new information and educational technologies of the 21st century for the implementation of the results of research activities in practice and further development of the theory, and its applications to real problems;
be capable and competent:
5.1. in the field of professional research and innovation;
5.2. conducting scientific theoretical and experimental research;
5.3. in interpersonal and intercultural communication, interact in a team; proficiency in a foreign language;
5.4. in the further development of the educational environment of the XXI century, in new theoretical methods and models of teaching computer science;
5.5. Informatization of education at various levels of education,
5.6. conduct project activities in the information educational environment of the XXI century,
5.7. to use modern technologies of diagnostics of quality of knowledge.