One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
Graduate of the master's degree in specialty 6M010500 - "Defectology» in the scientific and pedagogical area of training is awarded the academic degree «Master of Education» in specialty 6M010500 «Defectology».
The spheres of professional activity of masters in the specialty 6M010500 «Defectology» are:
• research (research of modern problems of special pedagogy);
• pedagogical (teacher of special disciplines in the field of education, training and retraining of pedagogical and defectological staff;
• consultative and diagnostic (member of psychological, medical and pedagogical consultations);
• Organizational-psychological (organization of various types of employment using modern, special technical means, preparation of educational and methodical complex for the organization of the educational process in secondary professional and correctional educational institutions).
Descriptors of the second level assume abilities:
1) demonstrate developing knowledge and understanding gained at the level of higher education, which are the basis or opportunity for the original development or application of ideas, often in the context of scientific research;
2) to apply knowledge and skills in conducting classes on special subjects in higher education, understanding and the ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar situations in the contexts and frameworks of broader (or interdisciplinary) areas related to the area under study;
3) clearly and clearly communicate their findings and knowledge and their rationale to specialists and laymen; ability to social interaction with society, team, skills of working in a group, cooperation, tolerance; includes knowledge of languages, ability to conduct oral and written dialogue, monologue, business correspondence;
4) involves the ability to integrate knowledge, cope with complexities and make judgments based on incomplete or limited information, taking into account ethical and social responsibility for the application of these judgments and knowledge;
5) continue training independently.
«Master of Education» on specialty 6М010500 «Defectology» has the following key competencies in the field:
1) have a representation (KС1)
- on the role of science and education in public life;
- on current trends in the development of scientific knowledge;
- on actual methodological and philosophical problems of natural (social, humanitarian, economic) sciences;
- on the professional competence of the teacher of higher education;
- on the contradictions and socio-economic consequences of the processes of globalization;
2) know (KС 2)
- methodology of scientific knowledge;
- principles and structure of the organization of scientific activity;
- psychology of cognitive activity of students in the learning process;
- psychological methods and tools to improve the effectiveness and quality of training;
3) be able to: (KС 3)
- use the knowledge gained for the original development and application of ideas in the context of scientific research;
- critically analyze existing concepts, theories and approaches to the analysis of processes and phenomena;
- integrate knowledge gained from different disciplines to solve research problems in new unfamiliar conditions;
- by integrating knowledge, make judgments and make decisions based on incomplete or limited information;
- apply knowledge of pedagogy and psychology of higher education in their pedagogical activities;
- apply interactive teaching methods;
- conduct information and analytical and information-bibliographic work with the use of modern information technologies;
- to think creatively and creatively to solve new problems and situations;
- abe fluent in a foreign language at a professional level, allowing research and teaching of special subjects in universities;
- generalize the results of research and analytical work in the form of a dissertation, a scientific article, a report, an analytical note, etc.
4) have the skills: (KС 4)
- research activities, solutions to standard scientific problems;
- the implementation of educational and pedagogical activities on credit technology training;
- methods of teaching professional disciplines;
- the use of modern information technology in the educational process;
- professional communication and intercultural communication; oratorical art, the correct and logical formulation of their thoughts in oral and written form;
- expanding and deepening the knowledge necessary for day-to-day professional work and continuing education in doctoral studies.
5) be competent: (KС 5)
- to demonstrate the developmental knowledge and understanding gained at the level of higher education, which are the basis or opportunity for the original development or application of ideas, often in the context of scientific research;
- ontological implies understanding of the features of the philosophical understanding of the world from the point of view of the universal laws of its existence.
- the epistemological assumption presupposes the possession of the principles of the formation of a scientific picture of the world.
- axiological suggests a meaningful civic position based on the principles of patriotism and tolerance.
- understanding and the ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar situations in the contexts and frameworks of broader (or interdisciplinary) areas related to psychology;
- the ability to implement in-depth professional knowledge and skills in conducting classes in the psychological disciplines in higher education.
- ability to conduct analytical work and consulting as part of interdisciplinary expert groups, institutions and organizations of the system of state and business structures.
- integrate knowledge, cope with difficulties and make judgments based on incomplete or limited information, taking into account the ethical and social responsibility for the application of these judgments and knowledge;
- the availability of skills to formulate strategies for cognitive activity.
- ability to formulate goals and objectives of psychological research.
- the ability to effectively implement research projects.
- clearly and clearly communicate their findings and knowledge and their rationale to specialists and laymen;
- use in various kinds of professional activity of knowledge in the field of theory and practice of argumentation.
- possession of professional state, Russian and foreign languages.
- continue learning on your own.
- the formation of the ability to improve and develop their intellectual level.
- the formation of the ability to improve and develop its general cultural level.
«Master of Education» in the specialty 6M010500 «Defectology» have the following professional competencies in the field of applying their professional knowledge, skills and habits:
1) PС1 - knowledge of the fundamentals of basic sciences within the framework of specialization, formulate goals and tasks of pedagogical research.
Possess modern scientific methods of cognition and possession at a level necessary for solving problems that have a profile content and arise when performing professional functions; skills in working with profile information.
2) PC2 - solve problems in new or unfamiliar situations in the contexts and frameworks of broader (or interdisciplinary) areas related to defectology; Implement profound professional knowledge and skills in conducting classes in defectology disciplines in higher education. To conduct analytical work and consulting in the structure of interdisciplinary expert groups, institutions and organizations of the system of state and business structures.
3) PC3 - information support of defectological and professional aspects of the activities of organizations and educational institutions; support, development and promotion of the achievements of significant ideas in the field of defectology;
4) PC4 - preparation and processing of information to ensure the practical activities of correctional centers, psychological and medical-pedagogical commission; research laboratories; pedagogical organizations and the media.
5) PC5 - preparation and processing of analytical information for decision-making by government and local government; analytical work with databases and information systems; make managerial decisions; application of methods of mathematical statistics for the processing of experimental data.