One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
Objectives of the specialty: Master education with fundamental scientific or professional training.
The tasks of the specialty: Training of specialists capable of:
- demonstrate a systematic understanding of the field of study, skills in terms of skills and research methods used in this field;
- plan, develop, implement and adjust the complex process of scientific research;
- to contribute by own original research to expanding the boundaries of the scientific field, which may deserve publication at the national or international level;
- critically analyze, evaluate and synthesize new and complex ideas.
Professional activity areas:
research and teaching.
Objects of professional activity: research institutes, research centers, research laboratories, design and design bureaus, firms and companies; higher educational institutions, state educational institutions and enterprises of education, as well as government bodies of the corresponding profile.
Subjects of professional activity:
- physical phenomena and processes (modeling of technical and energy devices; space and vacuum equipment; laser, chemical, oil and gas and oil refining technologies, etc.); products, materials and natural objects; devices, mechanisms and equipment;
- educational and methodical documentation of educational organizations;
- production and management and design documentation;
- subjects of educational organizations;
- scientific and technical literature (articles, monographs, reports, reports, instructions, etc.) in foreign languages (for special departments).
“Condensed matter physics”
- “Physics (special department)”.
The uniqueness of each trajectory
Specialization - "Condensed matter physics"
Students of this educational trajectory become familiar with the physical properties of the structures. Theoretical and experimental studies on two-dimensional structures, semiconductor superlattices, quantum one-dimensional conductors and points are envisaged, the basics of dimensional quantization, materials on super lattices and their application are sequentially outlined. The electronic spectrum and the basic mechanisms of conductivity in two-dimensional and one-dimensional structures, their dependence on the size, methods and parameters of doping are considered. The physical properties of quantum dots are described. Systematic data on the anisotropy of conductivity and the optical properties of single-layer and multilayer structures with quantum wires and quantum dots are given. Their energy spectrum, transport properties, practical use are described.
Specialization - "Physics (special department)"
Students of this educational trajectory become familiar with using basic knowledge and information management skills to solve research professional problems; the ability to freely possess the knowledge of the fundamental branches of physics necessary for solving research problems; use in their research activities knowledge of modern problems and the latest achievements of physics.
- The fundamentals of physics;
- physics and technology of energy-saving technologies and renewable energy sources
- metrological support of scientific research
- trends in the development of physical science;
Be able to:
- plan, develop, implement and coordinate the research process;
- critically analyze, evaluate and compare new and complex ideas;
- communicate their knowledge and achievements to colleagues and the scientific community;
- to contribute their own original solutions, research, expanding the boundaries of the scientific field;
- experimental research activities;
- scientific public speaking; scientific writing;
- scientific communication;
- participation in scientific events, organization of scientific events;
- protection of intellectual rights.
Requirements for the level of education of graduates of this specialty (based on Dublin descriptors):
A graduate student must have fundamental scientific and professional training, own modern information technologies, including methods of obtaining, processing and storing scientific information, be able to formulate and solve modern scientific and practical problems, organize and conduct research and experimental research in the chosen direction, successfully carry out research and management activities.