One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
The main national goal of education in the specialty 6М060900 – «Geography» is training of the highly educated expert in the pedagogical sphere of various direction in the highest, specialized secondary and professional educational institutions, in ensuring competitiveness of the student in world educational space during an era of a technocratic and globalization.
Objectives of specialty 6М060900 – «Geography»:
- profound theoretical and practical preparation in the chosen direction of science and pedagogical activity;
- development of ability to self-improvement and self-development, requirement and skills of independent creative mastering new knowledge during all their active activity;
- training of specialists, capable to formulate and solve modern scientific and practical problems, to teach in higher education institutions, to successfully carry out research and administrative activity;
- acquisition of skills of the organization and carrying out scientific research, receiving a necessary reserve for continuation of scientific work in doctoral studies;
- knowledge acquisition in the field of high school pedagogics and psychology and experience of teaching in higher education institution;
- to have knowledge of the laws of formation and development of geosystems, to own methods of geographical research in determining the classification and zoning of natural systems and economic and geographical systems.
Spheres of professional activity:
- organizational and administrative, research, educational (pedagogical) activity of various direction in the highest, specialized secondary and professional educational institutions;
- scientific activity in services of research establishments, state bodies, educational institutions, the design organizations, the industrial enterprises.
Objects of professional activity:
- institutions of state bodies;
- academic, high school and branch research institutes;
- design and research and production organizations, enterprises and associations;
- the highest, average special and professional facilities of education;
- administrative and expert institutions of various ministries and departments;
- firms and other organizations of various forms of ownership.
Subjects of professional activity:
- the training and educational work, practical demonstration of laboratory and field experiments and observation;
- research activity, skills on collecting and preparation of scientific materials, processing of results of field and pilot studies, teaching in average general education and special educational institutions, the organization and implementation of out-of-class forms of work with school students, implementation of educational activity in the field of biology and ecology.
1) «Geography and environmental management»
3) «Economics and Environmental Management»