|Code - Specialty||6М060900 – «Geography»|
|Goals and objectives of the specialty||
The main national goal of education in the specialty 6М060900 – «Geography» is training of the highly educated expert in the pedagogical sphere of various direction in the highest, specialized secondary and professional educational institutions, in ensuring competitiveness of the student in world educational space during an era of a technocratic and globalization.
Objectives of specialty 6М060900 – «Geography»:
Spheres of professional activity:
1) «Geography and environmental management»
|The uniqueness of each trajectory||The uniqueness of each trajectory consists in education and training of experts for an organizational and administrative, research and educational (pedagogical) field of activity. Training in a trajectory is carried out by the principle of advancing assuming formation of universal competences for instilling and generation of competitive and creative abilities of the student irrespective of the sphere of his future activity.|
|Learning outcomes for each trajectory||Білім:
complete and meaningful scope of the required geographical knowledge of the physico-geographical and economic-geographical features, modern technology the study of the nature; - to be able to use theoretical and practical skills of working with geographical sources of knowledge; - be able to use advanced methods of teaching disciplines and plan classes; - have skills in working with cartographic, statistical, scientific, journalistic and other sources.
Be able to:
- to plan actions for their protection and rational use in the economic and medical purposes; to know the principles of the system organization, differentiation and integration of functions of an organism;
- to use methods of social and humanitarian and natural sciences in various spheres of the professional activity;
- to acquire new knowledge, using modern educational technologies, on a scientific basis to organize the work, to own the computer methods of collecting, storage and information processing applied in the sphere of his professional activity;
- to express and prove the position on the questions concerning the valuable relation to the historical past;
to work with students, using various methods of training for strong assimilation of knowledge, to plan school hours.
- the training and educational work, practical demonstration of laboratory and field experiments and observation;
- research activity, skills on collecting and preparation of scientific materials, processing of results of field and pilot studies, teaching in average general education and special educational institutions, the organization and implementation of out-of-class forms of work with school students, implementation of educational activity in the field of biology and ecology.
|Requirements to the education level of graduates of this specialty (on the basis of the Dublin descriptors)||- development of a scientific picture of the world, bases of the social, public phenomena, mastering general education, knowledge and experience of activity;
- ability to solve objectives through heuristic approaches, without using the known algorithms, readiness to take an active research position in relation to the activity and itself as to her subject, possession of methods and logic of scientific research;
- ability to social interaction with society, collective, skills of work in group, cooperation, tolerance; includes language skills, abilities to conduct oral and written dialogue, a monologue, business correspondence;
- the management of own resources, i.e. ability to get them, to keep, develop and to use rationally, assumes development of ways of self-development, self-control and self-support;
- ability to carry out tasks according to the set standards, to act successfully on the basis of practical experience, ability and knowledge at the solution of professional tasks.