One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
DEPARTMENT ON BEHAVIOR WORK AND SOCIAL ISSUES
Address: 30 Gvardeiskoi Divizii str. 36, education building № 3 office 302.
Tel.: 8 (7232) 540-708
The head of the department is Turarov Sayat
The main purpose of the department is a creation of the full-fledged social and pedagogical bringing-up environment at university, conditions for formation in students the qualities of all-round developed social and competent identity, self-realization of the creative beginning of the student identity.
– Marketing research with the aim of database creation for forecasting the need for specialists in existing and prospective areas of training, monitoring the nomenclature of specialties and new specialties licensing;
– Organizing, control and regulation of behavior work and social issues, the general management of the beahvior work of the university structural units;
– Prospective and current planning of behavior work;
– Monitoring of specialists training quality;
– Generalization of the experience of curators, introduction of new methods in behavior work with students;
– Upgrading the skills of the department staff in accordance with timely requirements;
– Effective management of behavior processes that ensure the unity of the goals and directions of the management system development, the quality of behavior services at the university;
– Participation in the formation and maintenance of the university image.