ACCREDITATION AND STRATEGY DEPARTMENT
Address: Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan street, 55, Building № 5, office 407
Tel.: 8 (7232) 24-13-28
The head of the accreditation and strategy departmen –Ordabayevа Mainur Aytkazinovna,Doctor (PhD)
History and structure of the division:
On the basis of rector's order, pursuant to the strategic objectives defined the modern concept of higher education development in the Republic of Kazakhstan on increase of requirements to quality of preparation of specialists in universities, in accordance with the National system of education quality assessment (NEQAS) in September 2006 established the office of the quality management system (QMS). QMS management included three departments – quality management Department, monitoring, certification and testing Department, and methodological Department. In September 2008, the Department for monitoring and quality of education (DMQE) was created by combining DQM and MSTD to ensure effective work of the QMS and quality assessment.
In 2010, due to changes in the University's management structure, the Department of monitoring and quality of education (DMQE) was transformed into the Department of quality management (DQM). In 2012, the Department was renamed the Department of accreditation and quality management (AQMD). In 2013, due to the reorganization of the University structure, the Department was transformed into the Department of academic mobility and the Bologna process (DAMBP), which became part of the accreditation, monitoring and forecasting Department (AMFD).
In 2014, due to the disbanding of the DAMBP Department, it was transformed into the Department of quality management, monitoring and forecasting (DQMF). From may 2020y. the Department was renamed the Department of accreditation and strategy.
Goals of the accreditation Department and strategy:
- implementation of the university management policy in the field of quality and improvement of the quality management system;
- Assistance to university departments in providing and improving the quality of their activities
- information support of the international accreditation of the university and educational programs;
- Organization and conduct of monitoring studies of university quality indicators and the functioning of basic and auxiliary processes.
Main tasks and functions of the Department:
- Analysis of the state of the quality management system and preparation of reports on its functioning;
- Development and updating of quality management system documentation;
- Preparation of measures and organizational and administrative documents in the field of quality, control of their implementation;
- Organization of training of managers and staff in the basics of quality management and requirements of documentation of the quality management system;
- Methodological support of the University departments in the quality management system;
- Information support of works in the field of quality, including preparation of information and analytical materials on behalf of the rector and Vice-rectors;
- Preparing the quality management system for certification;
- Organization of monitoring the quality of education;
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships with organizations on quality management issues;
- Organization of the FM rating and preparation of a package of documents for summarizing the FM rating;
- Information support for international / national accreditation of higher education institutions and individual educational programs;
- Monitoring of international rankings, tracking the dynamics of Kazakhstani universities and CIS universities;
- Monitoring the implementation of activities of structural divisions of the University of the strategic plan of S. Amanzholov EKSU.
|1||Ordabayevа Mainur Aytkazinovna,||Head of department|