One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
HUMAN RESOURCES AND LEGAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
Address: 070004, Kazakhstan str. 55, Ust-Kamenogorsk 070004, office 405, 406
Tel.: 8 (7232) 24-12-79
The head of the department is Naziya Zhukokova
Human resources department of the university is one of the structural divisions of the university administrative management. Over the years, it endured various structural changes and in 2010 was formed as independent department, since 2013 is renamed into human resources and legal support department.
The main activities of human resources and legal support:
1. Implementation of the selection, placement of the teaching staff, administrative and managerial, training and service staff, in accordance with the current staffing table;
2. Registration of reception, moving and dismissal of university employees of all categories, according to the staffing table;
3. Realization of personal and statistical accounting of all categories of university employees in established forms, using the formation of a database on electronic media;
4. Maintenance of work on keeping the documentation in accordance with the current instructions and guidelines: documentation for the teaching staff, administrative and managerial, training and service staff of the university;
5. Provision of rights, benefits and guarantees to university employees, defined by regulatory documents;
6. Advising university staff on issues identified by job descriptions of human resources and legal support specialists.