One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
STUDENT LEGAL CLINIC
The faculty of Economics and law operates a Student legal clinic, which was founded in 2008. Legal clinic is an educational and Advisory body, whose membership consists of employees (teachers) of the departments of civil law and civil procedure, criminal law and criminal process and recognized as a base for obtaining practical skills by students of the faculty of Economics and law of EKSU named after S. Amanzholov.
To date, the student clinic is headed by the head. Department of civil law and civil procedure, Ph. D. Sabitova A. A. the faculty employs practicing lawyers, so candidates of law Sabitova A. A., Kvashin A. A. are current members of the bar Association of the East Kazakhstan region. Candidates of legal Sciences Dyachuk M. I., Kalenova A. A., Ramazanova A. S. are professional mediators and are included in the Republican register of professional mediators of Kazakhstan.
In its activities, the legal clinic is guided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "on education" and other normative legal acts, orders and other normative documents of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the University Charter, the Regulations on the legal clinic and other local acts of the University.
The goals of the clinic are:
- Providing free legal assistance to low-income citizens;
- Getting practical skills by students of the faculty of Economics and law of EKSU named after S. Amanzholov;
- Expansion of cooperation of EKSU named after S. Amanzholov with judicial and other law enforcement agencies.
Tasks of the clinic:
- Providing citizens with the opportunity to receive free legal advice;
- Providing students with the opportunity to obtain practical skills in the legal profession;
- Providing opportunities for the use of students of EKSU named after S. Amanzholov study and use of materials practice of judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
- Development of students of EKSU named after S. Amanzholov skills of work with materials of practice of work of courts and other law enforcement agencies;
- Creating places for students to pass training practice;
- Providing teachers of EKSU named after S. Amanzholov opportunities to study the materials of the practice of local judicial and other law enforcement agencies and use them to prepare for lectures and practical classes;
- Creating a real basis for cooperation with local judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
- Creating an effective mechanism for the exchange of information between the population, the media and the legal clinic, which will allow to respond quickly to the practical needs of citizens.
Our address: East Kazakhstan state University named after Sarsen Amanzholov, educational building No. 1, 2nd floor, Department of "Civil law and civil procedure".
Contact phone numbers: 540-149, 8-777-012-63-20.
We are in social networks:
Одноклассники: Юристы У-К, медиаторы У-К